This Personal Data Protection Policy regulates the access and use of the services offered on the Site by Users as holders of personal data that can be protected under current legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
PAG guarantees full compliance with the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data and the confidentiality obligations of its business.
1. Data Controller
Please note that the Data Controller of your personal data is PAG Private Acceleration Group (hereinafter, "PAG"), with Via Manzoni, 45 - 20121 Milano (Italy), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PAG as Data Processor
PAG acts as Data Processor in relation to the following services and others that may be available in the future:
• Images published by Users
• User Data
• Contact information of professionals provided by users in a review
• User data used by professionals in the context of their use of the tools provided by PAG.
The User and end consumer remains the Data Controller of the personal data provided with the services provided by PAG, and as such is obliged to comply with the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data, to obtain the informed consent of those concerned for the processing of their personal data and to provide all the necessary guarantees for the processing of personal data.
The User remains at all times responsible for the images published and the personal data entered on the Site. Unless and without prejudice to the above, PAG reserves the right to withdraw any illegal or illegal content.
It will process the data according to the standard contractual clauses established by the European Commission.
3. Categories of personal data processed
The personal data subject to processing are the personal data provided by the User to PAG upon completion of the online registration form, through social networks, through Customer Service or by any other means allowed (chat, telephone, and- email).
The categories of data that PAG is authorized to obtain are the following:
Users end consumers
Identification data: name, surname, image, identity document, user name in social networks (name and surname, in case of access or interaction through a social network).
Contact details: phone number, e-mail address, address, user name in social networks (name and surname, in case of access or interaction through a social network).
Personal data: date of birth, place of birth, nationality, sex.
Economic-financial data: bank details (if necessary).
Identification data: Name and surname.
Work contact data: telephone number, e-mail address, business address.
Business data: company name and activity. Data included in the card / profile of the professional.
Upon registration, the User acknowledges and accepts that his photographs and user profile are made publicly visible to the rest of the Users on PAG as well as on the various search engines on the Internet.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of information provided by the User and truthfulness of data
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form to be filled in by the User are necessary to comply with his request, as the inclusion of data in all other fields is optional.
With regards to the data provided by any other means, at the time of their treatment, PAG is also required to indicate to the Shippers the obligatory nature or otherwise of the corresponding entry.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to PAG are truthful and up to date, undertaking to communicate any changes to them, the User being solely responsible in the event of inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided for any damage and loss caused to PAG or third parties for the use of the services offered by PAG. PAG in turn declares that the personal data obtained are at all times adequate, relevant and proportionate with respect to the scope, the specific purposes and the nature of the services provided.
5. Purposes and legal bases of the processing
Users' data provided to PAG by any means in order to allow the provision of the requested services are obtained for the following purposes:
• encouraging contact by sending requests for information by e-mail, forms and telephone numbers, between companies that announce their products or services on the Site and interested Users;
• make it easier for Users to create a user profile accessible to the rest of Site Users;
• provide Users with all the information necessary for the celebration of events with articles and advice published on the Site;
• creation and participation in the Site Community, to which all Users, whether registered or not, can access;
• recording of telephone calls for reasons of service quality and monitoring of the resolution of requests for assistance.
PAG is authorized to process Users' personal data for the aforementioned purposes in order to fulfill its contractual obligations arising from requests made by Users.
Users' personal data supplied to PAG by any means is also collected for the following purposes:
• data analysis for educational and / or statistical purposes; fundamental activities of analysis of the content of the information provided and elaboration of profiles for the correct management of the activities and services provided by PAG;
• recording of telephone calls for reasons of service quality and monitoring of the resolution of requests for assistance.
PAG is authorized to process the personal data of the Users for the purposes mentioned above to the existence of a legitimate interest of PAG, expressly recognized by the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data, to the correct provision of the service.
In addition, the personal data of Users provided to PAG by any means are further collected for the following purposes:
• sending of promotional and informational electronic communications on the services provided by the companies with which PAG maintains commercial agreements (including its own commercial communications, of professional Users and third parties), inherent to the events sector. For the purposes of this Information, products or services related to the events sector are all products and services present and future included on the Site, as well as any kind of product, service or campaign specifically intended for musical events.
PAG has the right to send these promotional electronic communications for the entire duration of the relationship between the User and PAG, always and when the User does not manifest the contrary.
PAG provides two mechanisms through which the Users who request it can modify or deactivate these services in a simple, fast and free way: (i) from the "User" menu, deactivating the "Send" option in the "Notifications" section. "Contained in the section" My account ", or (II) following the instructions indicated at the bottom of the text of all electronic communications.
PAG is authorized to process the personal data of the Users for the aforementioned purposes, as expressly recognized by the current legislation, (i) if the User has given his consent and / or (ii) if the information sent is related to products and services similar to those subject to prior sales or negotiations, provided that the User has not opted to stop receiving such communications.
6. Decisioni automatizzate
PAG declares that it does not adopt decisions that could influence the User based solely on the automated processing of his personal data. All the decision-making processes associated with the purposes of the treatment described above are carried out with human intervention.
7. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Given the nature of the service, in order to fulfill its obligations deriving from the provision of the contracted services, PAG has the right to share the users' personal data with all the recipients indicated in the first paragraph of section 5. The legal basis which legitimizes PAG for transfer personal data resides in the fulfillment of its contractual obligations.
PAG also has the right to transfer the users' personal data to the following recipients and for the reasons indicated below:
• public authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which PAG is subject with its business activity;
• suppliers that need access to Users' personal data for the provision of services contracted by PAG, and with whom PAG has signed the confidentiality agreements and contracts for the processing of personal data necessary and required by current regulations to protect the privacy of Members.
PAG undertakes to promptly inform the User in the event of future transfers of personal data.
8. International transfers of personal data
PAG informs Users that they have contracted the services of technology suppliers located in countries that do not have equivalent standards to those in Europe ("Third Countries"). These suppliers have signed confidentiality agreements and contracts for the processing of the data required by the regulations in force with technology providers based in third countries with PAG, applying the guarantees and safeguards necessary to preserve the privacy of the Users.
For more information on guarantees regarding international transfers of personal data, please contact PAG at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
9. Retention period
PAG has the right to keep the User's personal data for the entire duration of the relationship with PAG and, once this relationship is terminated and regardless of the cause, until the statutory limitation periods for the purpose and legitimate interest expire. for the processing of your personal data.
Once the relationship has been terminated, PAG has the right to continue the processing of personal data exclusively for the purpose of certifying the fulfillment of its legal or contractual obligations. Once this limitation period has expired, the User's personal data must be permanently deleted or, alternatively, anonymised.
If the User requests the cancellation of the Service, PAG agrees to proceed by canceling from the Website the identification data of the User (name, surname and e-mail address), with the right to keep the rest of the Content published by the User on the Site.
10. Exercising the rights of the interested parties and complaints
The User has the right to exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, limitation of the treatment and / or opposition to the processing.
These rights can be exercised by appropriately modifying your Website settings. In the event of problems for the effective online exercise of your rights or for any type of doubt or controversy arising in our Personal Data Protection Policy, you can contact PAG Private Acceleration Group (PAG) to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning in the subject the right to exercise.
If the User considers that the processing of his personal data takes place in violation of the regulations in force or of his rights in the matter, he has the right to present a complaint to PAG or to the competent authority for data protection, by accessing his electronic office.
11. Personal data of minors
The insertion on the Website of the personal data of minors and, in particular, of their image, implies the obligation of the User responsible for this insertion to declare expressly and without reservation:
• to be the legitimate holder of the rights necessary to dispose of the personal data and image of the child;
• that the insertion of the aforementioned data does not in any way prejudice the minor or violate any of his rights,
• and indemnify and hold PAG indemnified from any possible claim or claim in this respect, assuming the User responsible for such inclusion the full responsibility deriving from such claim or claim.
12. Treatment security
PAG informs Users that they have adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures established by the regulations in force, to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid their destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the personal data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
13. Cookies and IP addresses
The User consents to the use of temporary markers (cookies) and to the monitoring of IP addresses.
You can contact PAG at the e-mail address or postal address published above, or by calling the telephone number indicated in the Legal Notices.
In the event of telephone calls, PAG warns the User that the conversation can be recorded for reasons of quality of service and monitoring of the resolution of requests for assistance.
We use the following categories of cookies for our websites and other online services:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our websites and to use and / or improve the various functions and services requested.
Without these cookies it would not be possible to manage and remember, by way of example, user authentication, access to the reserved area of the website, the contents of the shopping cart for online purchases, electronic invoicing, the creation of process of buying an order.
2. Cookie di analisi (cd. Analytics cookie)
These cookies allow you to refine websites by monitoring and analyzing user behavior and creating their profiles in order to make improvements to our websites that make browsing easier.
For example, analysis cookies can help keep track of which pages are visited frequently, what the user's preferences are, which products have already been viewed to prevent them from being replayed, if the advertising that is published on the website is effective or not, if and what difficulties the user encounters when using the site.
It should be noted that Google adheres to the privacy principles contained in the Safe Harbor agreement between the EU and the United States which defines safe and shared rules for the processing of personal data carried out towards companies present on the American territory. For more information on the Safe Harbor legislation, visit the US Department of Commerce website.
Google Analytics collects anonymous navigation data (IP truncated to the last octet) and exclusively aggregated in order to examine the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activities and provide other information, including the number of visitors and pages visited. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate the IP address with any other data held by Google. The data transmitted to Google is stored on Google's servers in the United States.
Further information regarding the Google Analytics service and the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found in the following links:
These data do not allow you to personally identify the user: all the data collected is aggregated and as such anonymous.
3. Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies
These cookies are used by PAG to collect data on browsing habits and user preferences in order to develop a specific profile for customizing the commercial offer, for carrying out market research or distance selling.
In paid online services these cookies are a valuable tool to allow PAG to continuously improve the product, to offer more efficient services and with features that are increasingly close to the real needs of the user.
The user can decide to refuse the use of this category of cookies by using the opt-out tool provided on the settings page of his browser, or according to what is specified below.
4. Third Party Cookies and Social Media Cookies
Our website may allow the use of third-party cookies that may collect information about the user's movements on the Internet and, in particular, in the context of our websites.
Furthermore, some pages on our website are characterized by the presence of CDs. social plugins that allow you to share our content on social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube.
• Facebook: ITALY Information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Configurations: access to your account, privacy section
• Twitter: ITALY Notice: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
• LinkedIn: ITALY Notice: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
• Google: ITALY Information: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
• YouTube: ITALY Information: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
Cookies can be deleted or modified directly by the user's browser.
The visitor has full control of cookies and their use.
We remind you that disabling cookies will prevent access to the correct display and use of the site www.pagmilano.it
Management of our cookies used for marketing purposes
The user can configure his own choices about the use or not of cookies for marketing purposes through the "Cookie Consent Management" module that you will find at the end of this information. The user's choice to disable the use of our profiling cookies will prevent the subsequent storage of additional cookies on our part, while the cookies previously installed on the user's device will continue to be used on the user's device. If the user wants to delete all the cookies on his device, he can do so simply by selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to reject them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions. Further information on the procedures to follow to disable cookies can be found on the website of the browser provider.
We refer to the most commonly used browser guides to learn about the various ways to manage cookies:
Guide to cookies - Chrome
Guide to cookies - Firefox
Guide to cookies - Safari
Guide to cookies - Internet Explorer
Management of Google Analytics
To disable only the use of Google Analytics cookies, the user can use the add-on made available by Google at the following link by following the opt-out procedure indicated by Google:
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
• the origin of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of processing;
• of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
• of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
• the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
• updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation or transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; • the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
• for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.